Welcome to the website of ME 274 for the Fall 2008 semester. On this site you can view blog posts, add your own blog posts and add comments to existing posts. In addition to the blog are links to course material: course information, information on solution videos, exams, quizzes, homeworks and other course-related material. Direct links to the homework solution videos are also available on the left side of this page.


The following is a reverse chronological order listing of the posts for the course blog. To add a post, click here (when adding posts, be sure to add a "label" in the box at the lower right side of the post window). To add a comment to an existing post, click on the "Comments" link below the post.


____________________________________________________

Dec 15, 2008

Final Exam - some additional details

Thank you for your contributions for the short answer/short calculation questions on the exam. As stated earlier, there will be a total of 10 short answer/short calculation questions on the exam (five parts each on Problems 4 and 5). Note that 8 of these questions appearing on the exam are taken directly from your suggestions or were inspired by your suggestions. Good job.

Also, you will need to bring a straight edge for drawing on one of the questions.

The Tutorial Room will be open on Monday from 10AM to 1PM. I had planned to be in the room myself later in the afternoon. However, I have a retreat tomorrow afternoon that I need to attend elsewhere on campus.

I will ask Deb to schedule a room for our help session on Monday evening at 7PM. I will try to post this room here on the blog. However, if I am not able to do so, I will ask Deb to put up a note on my office door (ME 367) letting you know the location of the help session.

CMK



2 comments:

nour said...

Proff.

You precised recently that the questions generated by a list of students are the possible questions you r taking. Is this list still the same til now?

Nour

CMK said...

What I said before regarding content of the short answer/calculations still holds true.

This post essentially provides additional information. That is,more questions that I originally wrote myself were replaced by questions submitted by your guys or at least inspired by your questions.